International law lawyer
International Business Law
Whether you are a foreign company or individual focused on operating in the United States, or a French company or individual aiming at doing business in the United States, the Treves International Law Office can offer you expert advice or representation.
The Firm’s comprehensive understanding of the French and American legal systems allows it to negotiate the most favorable terms for your business – and structure transactions or agreements in a way that will resolve or prevent costly disputes.
We offer representation on a wide variety of international legal matters in Business Law including for instance :
- french and international law, European law
- international business transactions generally
- commercial law and contracts of all types
- law and contracts regarding construction and engineering projects
- franchising, technology transfer, licensing and equipment leasing
- company Law
- real estate (namely investments in the USA)
- litigation and mediation (national and international)
- product liability and related matters
- direct investments of all kinds in the U.S. and France, including acquisitions and mergers,
- visas and immigration in USA
- joint ventures, setting up of companies and manufacturing facilities
- trusts and estates
Throught an international networks of many attorneys from around the globe, not only can we obtain thorough information in specific areas which are outside our specialties, but also work with in practically any country.